Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tacloban Mission Photos

“Where there is no love, put love -- and you will find love.” ― Juan de la Cruz


So, I already received First Communion...  Please give us more lessons!  Is it okay if we start our own group? I'd like myself and my friends to be called Children of Rosa Mystica.   We'd like to start our own Mystical Rose Garden.  We want to plant flowers to offer to Our Lady. We want to plant vegetables so that we have something to give to our parents on their birthdays... ...please take my hand puppet with you so you will always remember us and come back to Tacloban soon..."

"Thank you for the medicines and food.
Yes, we'd like to receive First Communion too.
 ..No, we don't know how to make the Sign of the Cross yet..."
Baptized and confirmed at the ICU on the feast of the Most Precious Blood, Baby Maria Theresa is still hooked on oxygen and is waiting for the pedia cardiologist to see her today.
“Well and good if all things change, O Lord God, provided I am rooted in You.” 
Juan de la Cruz

Take my hands and use them for Thy Kingdom here on earth...

Please thank Father for me for the Sacrament of Extreme Unction.
Nearer my God, to Thee...
O Jesus, My Lord, give me Thy Heart to love Thy Mother, Mary.  O Mary, my Mother, give me Thy Heart to love Thy Son, Jesus.

No comments: