WHERE WILL THIS YEAR'S MISSION BE?
This year the medical-dental mission will be in the capital town of Sarangani Province, Alabel, where there is no hospital, where poor residents do not have access to proper medical care.
WHEN WILL THE MISSION BE?
The mission will be on August 11-15, 2008. The orientation for volunteers will be on August 10, and the conference will be on August 16.
HOW MANY PATIENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE SERVED THIS YEAR?
The plan is to serve a minimum of 2,000 indigent patients from all ages in Alabel, Sarangani Province.
HOW CAN I HELP THE MISSION?
One can help the mission by volunteering to render free services as a doctor, a dentist, or whatever relevant health service. One can also help by donating medicines, clothes, food for the hungry poor or for the support of the volunteers. Donations can be in cash or in kind.
WHAT DO I GET BY HELPING?
By serving the poor, one can grow in the love of God and can hope for God's mercy and blessings. By serving in the mission, one can get acquainted with fellow Christian doctors, nurses and health professionals, and develop a spiritual friendship that can encourage one in spiritual growth. The conference on moral concerns can strengthen one in the midst of dilemmas in the practiceof the health profession.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE MISSION?
One can join or support the mission by communicating with the Secretariat at ACIM-Asia Office, 2400 De Dios Street, 9500 General Santos City, Philippines. Or one may call  (083) 301 8824. or through mobile phone: +639212990327, or send email to: email@example.com.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTSTO VOLUNTEER FOR THE MISSION?
The Rosa Mystica Health Mission requires that each volunteer shall be:
1. God-fearing - to observe the Christian principles of healthcare practice.
2. Mature - to expect to serve the poor without any return.
3. Emotionally stable - to endure the inconveniences of the mission without tantrums.
4. Healthy - to withstand the environmental challenges
4. Generous - to give without regretting the loss.
5. Pschologically fit - to serve the suffering without giving way to depression.
6. Spiritually strong - to trust in God's Wisdom and Providence in the face of all suffering witnessed.
7. Charitable - to preach God's love by kind words and actions.
8. Professional - to provide safe, efficient care to the sick. Health professionals must present their credentials (diploma, resume/curriculum vitae, and professional license) for proper evaluation.
WHY SHOULD I HELP THE MISSION?
Charity is a divine friendship between man and God. Like every true and perfect friendship, it extends beyond the person of the friend to all who are his, to all who are related to him. "And this commandment we have from him, that he who loves God should love his brother also" (1 John 4:21). We are commanded to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. (cf.: Matt. 19:19).
COME, LET US BE GOOD SAMARITANS.