A million thanks to everyone
who supported the RMHM 2013 in Iloilo!
We would like to thank all you wonderful people
who made the 2013 Rosa Mystica Health Mission a success:
- All the volunteers who came from France, USA, Belgium, Poland, Malaysia, and various parts of the Philippines to help, paying their fare to and from the mission.
- All the donors who gave medicines, medical supplies, food, rosaries, holy pictures, scapulars, prayer guides, and cash to pay for the medicines and different supplies needed for the mission.
- The generous people who opened their homes to give free lodging to some volunteers.
- The government officials and rural health unit staff of the municipality of Sta. Barbara who gave active support towards the organization and the delivery of the mission.
- All who prayed for the intention of the mission.
- All the SSPX priests, brothers, and oblates, and those in their care, who provided solid moral support to the mission.
- All anonymous helpers, human and spiritual, who worked behind the scenes silently and invisibly.
|Dr Jean Pierre Dickes of France|
|Mdm Bernadette Dickes of France|
|Dr Gilbert Dichard of France|
|Mdm Danielle Dichard of France|
|Mr Hubert Terninck of France|
|Dr Anne Jochaud du Plessix of France|
|Dr Emely Lagare of General Santos City|
|Dr Ma June Viray of Iloilo|
|Dra Elizabeth Phalen of USA|
|Dra Elaine Araneta of Manila|
|Delphine Grouhel of France|
|Dr Lee Versoza of Manila|
|Magali Burguburu of France|
|Brigitte Coulange of France|
|Adeline Puts of France|